Small Business Guide to SEO & Audit Checklist
You want your business to get found online, but how do you do that?
If you’ve got a website, blog, online store, social media platforms the way to get found and seen in search engines is by SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Optimising is the most important word there because that’s what SEO is and in this guide you’ll be taken through the important SEO elements to think about for your business.
SEO doesn’t have to be mind-blowing and complicated, it really can be simple and some small tweaks and changes can go a long way to improve your discoverability.
In this 28 page guide you’ll learn:
- What SEO is
- Why your content is so important
- How Search Engines work
- The Types of SEO
- Title tags and how they play their part
- Meta Descriptions and why they’re important
- Keywords and how to do your own keyword research
- How to SEO your images
- The different website platforms and their SEO capabilities.
- Extra tips on analytics, sitemaps and security
- PLUS a checklist for you to conduct your own SEO Audit on your website.
Questions & Answers
How do I receive the Guide?
Once you have made your purchase and followed the steps you will get access immediately to download your digital product. This will also be sent via email too. Please note that the link to download your purchase is only available for 24 hours. So do download before the time ends.
Why is VAT added at the checkout?
Customers living in the European Union (EU) must pay a value added tax (VAT) on digital goods at the tax rate that applies in their own country. This is why VAT is added at the checkout, to comply with these regulations.
Is this Guide an editable PDF?
Yes – you can print this Guide or use it as an editable PDF.